Thursday, May 12, 2011

So, I wear glasses now...

... Which means you are free to wear glasses, content in the knowledge that it's acceptable, now that I do it and all. Imagine a chubby Charles Bronson wearing nerd glasses and you'd be on the right track. What's that, you're suddenly and uncontrollably aroused? Thought so. It's ok, I am too, I caught sight of myself in the reflection from my phone screen and went from 6 to midnight.


Someone's gunning for my crown I see. Oh well, I suppose it's time for me to show the world what I'm really made of.

Aaaaaaaaaaheheheheheheheheheeeehhh


I know the focus was probably on Natalie Portman for the role of "hot chick" in Thor but not for me...
Kat Dennings at Thor premiere? Yes please.

Still from upcoming Cogans Trade for any of you who are interested

for fans of In Bruges (which had better be all of you) Seven Psychopaths - New Martin McDonagh movie

Fan speculation on Dark Knight Rises plotlines and character arcs

Here are some nice pleasant tunes for you too. Be prepared for plenty of breaks, I've been loving breaks these past few days. BEAT CITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment