Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend links yo!

As always at the weekend, I'm dangerously hungover and as such I have no intention of putting effort into writing up a well constructed and thought provoking critique of modern life the likes of which you've come to expect from me so I'll hit you with a few pics, links and videos.

I'm loving this picture although I'm a bit pissed off I didn't think of this pose first.

Outstanding. This man is clearly not to be underestimated.

Louis CK possesses a wisdom beyond that which his haircut suggests.

Stake Land - a vampire film that actually doesn't look like a big box of bullshit.

I can't get enough of these songs today.



Todays scene; one of the few instances where Lester Freamon loses his stoic demeanor. Another great moment on The Wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment